July 9, 2012

girls got rhythm

 it has been a long time. it actually feels good to be back for real. i dropped out of med school after two emotionally and mentally exhausting years and i'm so relieved i did. it was the right thing to do. i couldn't be happier. everything seems new to me, like i was born again. i can't quite explain it but i look at the world differently and it fascinates me more than ever before. i'm loving my existence on this earth as i get to feel a little bit more alive each day. i go hiking all by myself and there's something quite magical about it. i walk all the way up to the mountain. i can see everything from up there. i can feel it all. as of now, i'm going to let my imagination run wild. i refuse to let pain, betrayal and frustration drive me away from wild, carefree living. i also won't let society dictate how i behave. i'm done shutting down my emotions. done giving up on my dreams. i am now making this promise to myself to never stop living, exploring and creating. let the self love journey begin.

5 comments:

  1. Elle a vraiment "mûri" physiquement. :)

    L'idée du toit en tuile est vraiment très chouette, ça donne de jolies couleur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keerthana ByreddyJuly 9, 2012 at 8:31 PM

    This is gorgeous, and I am very happy for you. I feel like I should say more, but I don't know what... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Va falloir que j'aille verifier les tuiles ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime toutes tes photos. Pour leur douceur notamment, et leurs couleurs.
    Celui-ci diffère vraiment des autres, mais j'aime toujours autant. Tu es vraiment doué !

    "19 ans, et tellement de talent!"

    Bisous et à bientôt,
    Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh je viens de te découvrir et j'adore ! bonne continuation, tu es pleine de talent!

    ReplyDelete